This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched, and most digitally engaged with, annual sporting events in the world. Along with the newly created UEFA Europa Conference League, they form the annual UEFA club competitions.
Due to maternity leave, we are looking to reinforce our Development and Marketing department starting from May/June 2021.
In the role of Promotions Analyst, you will play a key role by supporting the Senior Digital Rights Manager and Digital Delivery teams in delivering value for commercial partners’ digital assets through end to end management of paid promotional campaigns.
You will be an integral part of the Development and Marketing department with your focus being supporting sponsors’ paid promotional campaigns across UEFA social and other digital channels. This will involve a deep understanding of paid promotion dynamics across multiple social platforms and first-hand experience of setting up, optimising, managing and reporting on paid campaigns for top tier global brands. You will also provide digital marketing support to the Sponsor Partnership Management team, UEFA and sponsors, working with commercial partners to help them generate value from their digital assets.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to plan, manage and execute paid promotional campaigns across UEFA digital channels
- Monitoring and optimising delivery of paid partner content campaigns against various KPIs, such as reach, views, engagement, conversion
- Planning and delivery of multi-channel ‘360’ marketing campaigns across social, direct (email), digital display
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience, preferably including a paid media and/or agency background and an understanding of sponsorship activation.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Strong experience of running paid marketing and promotional campaigns for brands on social media including, ideally, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads. Experience of Google Ads, Google Datastudio, Snapchat Ads, Doubleclick for publishers would be a welcome.
- Good understanding of campaign optimisation across multiple platforms and channels
- Understand and show enthusiasm for digital marketing and the digital sports landscape
- Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English, preferably with one additional language
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, Head of HR and Services at email@example.com.