This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched annual sporting events in the world and, along with the newly created UEFA Europa Conference League, form the UEFA Club Competitions (UCC).
As part of the Development and Marketing Department, the role of the Presentation Designer is to create, manage and execute the visual appearance across UEFA’s club competitions and TEAM Marketing’s documents.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Creation of user-friendly and intuitive templates to support the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League and TEAM Marketing PowerPoint presentations
- Design and compile engaging presentations with compelling visuals, information graphics, charts and diagrams
- Capability to conceptualise, identify and create design assets needed to bring the story in presentations to life
- Support with visual storytelling through PowerPoint, and succinct and compelling messaging
- Creation and maintenance of central best practice examples, graphic elements and imagery
- Organisation and delivery of trainings and workshops for employees regarding correct template usage and presentation design application
- Branding of internal and external workshops and events (digital and printed invites, brochures, signage, mock-ups, etc.)
- Briefing, coordination and quality management with presentation / design agencies and printers
- Upholding presentation brand guidelines and design standards across the organisation
The ideal candidate would have at least three years of experience in graphic, presentation or multi-media design.
In addition, you must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word applications
- Experience with additional presentation apps and tools such as e.g. Google Slides and Prezi
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Skilled in creating appealing animations and transitions in PowerPoint (ideally also in Motion software e.g. AfterEffects)
- Experience presenting and conveying appealing layout and design concepts
- High service level attitude, a pro-active approach and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and responsive to a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com