This is an exciting role within the Sponsor Partnerships Management department, supporting the coordination and partnerships management of UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League sponsors.
The successful candidate will be integral to the partnership delivery across UEFA’s Club Competitions and will provide client servicing to the highest of industry standards.
Candidates should have a passion for the sports and marketing industries and already possess a good understanding of sponsorship activation within a complex commercial environment. While not mandatory, expertise in digital marketing and some knowledge of the football sponsorship landscape would be beneficial. As a member within the department, the successful candidate will be expected to take a proactive approach to their role and responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work alongside the partners’ activation agencies to ensure that contractual rights are delivered to the highest standard
- Support the day-to-day management of UEFA Europa & Conference League sponsor partnerships, ensuring the best in class delivery of their 360-degree marketing campaigns
- Full management of the approvals process for both partners across various activations, ranging from onsite activity at the stadiums to all activity online
- Coordinate partner digital campaigns to ensure that they are delivered in an efficient and valuable way for sponsors
- Fulfil important administrative and operational tasks, crucial to the delivery of contractual rights
- Demonstrate the business impact of the sponsorship through the use of data and insights
- Play a key role at the Finals each season, including the coordination of the fan festival activations, guest experience programmes and overall activity coordination and management
- Prepare and input towards regular updates for UEFA Marketing to ensure they are aligned across all key sponsorship topics
This is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities and the successful candidate will be expected to look for ways to build strong relationships with UEFA, the sponsors and within TEAM Marketing. You should be able to demonstrate a client servicing mindset and be committed to delivering at the highest standard.
In addition, the candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- A minimum of two years of experience from a digital, sports sponsorship and/or marketing background
- Strong project management skills with excellent personal time management abilities, highly organised and with the ability to multi‐task and prioritise work
- An outstanding client servicing mentality
- An appreciation for digital marketing and how sponsors can best exploit digital sponsorship rights
- The ability to work independently and take considered decisions in the best interests of UEFA and its commercial partners
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland, and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and cover letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org