You will be part of the Media Partnership Team which services over 150 media partners worldwide to the highest standards. In order to oversee the media rights partners’ exploitation of the club competition rights, UEFA has a contract in place with a monitoring supplier. You will be the direct liaison with the monitoring supplier and will have the overall responsibility for the monitoring program. You will also be providing a first class level of organisational and administrative support to broadcast partners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating the monitoring of all broadcast partners of UEFA’s club competitions
- Liaising closely with UEFA’s monitoring supplier to provide details on broadcaster compliance to the team
- Liaising with the team and other departments to provide adequate monitoring reporting
- Daily communication with allocated broadcast partners regarding administrational, operational, logistical and promotional aspects
- Assisting broadcast partners with ad-hoc requests
We are looking for a candidate with a monitoring or media research background with 3 - 4 years of experience working in an international marketing and/or client servicing role.
In addition, you would ideally have:
- An extremely accurate working style with high level of attention to detail
- A positive and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent client servicing mentality
- A team-player attitude with the ambition to be part of a high performing team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org