This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched annual sporting events in the world and you will play an invaluable role working as part of the Media Production team, providing world class levels of customer service and assistance to 150+ UEFA Club Competitions broadcast partners worldwide. The new vacancy is timed to coincide with an exciting new chapter of UEFA Club Competitions and the launch of the UEFA Europa Conference League.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Media Production team in many key areas with a particular focus on the delivery and further development of Broadcaster information services;
- Daily co-ordination with UEFA colleagues and internal colleagues to ensure that the Broadcast information services are always completely accurate, updated and presented in the most user-friendly way possible;
- Matchweek operations support for UEFA’s Emerging Competitions (Youth League and Futsal);
- On-site support at the UEFA Club Competitions Finals as part of the Unilateral Broadcaster Servicing team;
- Daily communication with broadcast partners regarding administrative, operational and logistical aspects;
- Provide assistance to broadcast partners with their bookings and planned television operations - as part of this wide-ranging role you will be assigned several important broadcast partner accounts to manage from a media production perspective;
- Administrative support for the Media Production & Partnerships team.
The ideal candidate will have between 1-3 years of experience, preferably in sports television production, sports television operations and/or experience in partnerships management.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Excellent client servicing mentality;
- Strong IT skills, experience of website content management systems (including WordPress) and CRM tools is an advantage;
- Strong organisational skills with an extremely accurate working style and a high level of attention to detail;
- Team player attitude with the ambition to be part of a high performing team;
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages an asset).
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. Are you a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment? If so, you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Tamara Flückiger, HR Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.