This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League are some of the most watched annual sporting events in the world and form the UEFA Club Competitions (UCCs).
In the role of Insights Analyst, you will play a key role in analysing and reporting on the performance of the UCCs and related commercial partner assets.
You will be an integral part of the Development and Marketing Team with a focus on supporting the Insights team across media, consumer and digital research. This will involve an understanding of audience, consumer and/or digital analytics. You will also provide support and consultancy for the sales and partnerships management teams, UEFA and commercial partners.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Support project managers across media, consumer and digital research projects;
- Analyse and assess new opportunities to help drive additional value for commercial partners;
- Provide match week performance updates to internal and external stakeholders;
- Support in managing relationships with research suppliers;
- Generate actionable reports and presentations utilising data collected from a variety of sources;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting for internal and external clients as requested;
- Remain up to date on industry issues and trends with an emphasis on measurement and reporting Define best practice approaches for analysing research data and for interpreting data that ensures the highest data quality and integrity;
- Identify and test new methodologies and tools;
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify emerging trends and insights.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of media, consumer and/or digital market research experience within an international organisation. You should have an interest in the sports industry and possess a good understanding of the sports and research landscape.
In addition, you should have:
- High level of project management skills and be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to use data to tell a story;
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to establish strong relationships both internally and externally at all levels;
- Experience using media and/or consumer research software and data visualisation tools;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team player attitude with the ambition to be part of a high performing team;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset).
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland and will involve some international travel.
- An inclusive, open and vibrant culture with regular sport and social activities
- An investment in your growth, through training and coaching programs
- An environment that challenges and rewards in equal measure
- Contribution to your gym membership and your commuter season ticket
If you are a highly talented professional, you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.