The Graduate Talent Programme is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart your career, working in a fast-paced, international environment. You will work on UEFA’s Club Competitions, supporting UEFA and its commercial partners in digital rights activation and delivery. Spanning an 18-month period, the programme offers rotations within different departments at TEAM, all with a focus on digital strategy. This will allow you to develop a strong understanding of the work of these departments and the value they bring to UEFA. You will develop your project management skills, build strong working relationships with a variety of commercial partners and get deep insight into the role digital plays in sports marketing.
As a member of the Digital Strategy team you will support the digital delivery of UEFA’s Club Competitions for Sponsor Partners, ensuring the delivery of digital contractual rights and providing client servicing to the highest industry standard, for both UEFA and its commercial partners.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support Social Media content planning on UEFA’s leading platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and WeChat) which includes the collection and review of sponsor content for UEFA channels across the UCL, UEL and UECL;
- Support the Digital Partnership Executive in coordinating with our Research and Insights team on tracking and reporting sponsor branded content on UEFA channels;
- Support the Senior Promotions and Marketing Executive in coordinating paid social media campaigns on behalf of sponsors;
- Explore new opportunities and strategies across Digital and Social Media – for example content recommendations for TikTok, Twitch and new gaming opportunities;
- Support the UEFA club competition Sponsor Partnership Management teams via participation in weekly calls and sponsor content reviews to ensure industry leading digital rights delivery;
- Support the wider Digital team with creating presentations for internal and external meetings.
You need to have completed your Bachelor’s or Master's degree
or be on track to do so before the programme starts in July/August 2021.
In addition, you must have:
- A pro-active approach, with close attention to detail;
- A strong appreciation for digital marketing and how commercial partners can best exploit digital sponsorship rights;
- Excellent partnership management skills, coupled with a strong service-minded approach;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Problem solving ability, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach;
- A confident and outgoing personality – we have a great culture here and we want you to feel part of it;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset).
This full‐time position is a 100% standard working hours role and will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland with some occasional international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading, premium sports properties and to start a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.