This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of some of the top properties in the sports industry and to develop your career in a multi-functional role. You will be an integral part of the operation of the TEAM Marketing UK office whilst working closely with the HQ in Lucerne, Switzerland on a range of corporate matters. Although, you will report into the HR Business Partner in Switzerland on corporate and HR matters, day-to-day commercial and media work will be managed by the Senior Commercial Affairs Executive in London. The role will be essential to the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis, with the ability to diversify your skills and experience by supporting on a variety of cross-functional projects, including providing HR and corporate support to the team based in London.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Organise London-based meetings and events, including any associated logistics;
- Undertake administrative activities for the Managing Director including travel bookings, visas, diary management and expenses;
- Assist the Commercial Affairs team on a range of administrative tasks relating to tenders for media rights of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League;
- Manage all general office procedural requirements (e.g. health and safety guidelines);
- Provide general support for the London office and assist with ad-hoc projects and duties;
- Ensure a constant flow of information between London and Lucerne for all office related matters;
- Oversee all operational aspects of the London office and liaise closely with the relevant corporate teams (e.g. Finance, HR, IT) in Switzerland to ensure the smooth operation of the London office on all general matters;
- Support the HR team based in Switzerland, particularly on the relevant processes and regulations in relation to UK employment and guidelines.
The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and will be highly organised, with the aptitude to tackle a myriad of tasks and responsibilities. Being a good communicator is essential for this role, as is the ability to take initiative and a have a ‘problem solving’ attitude.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Approximately 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role;
- Excellent organisational skills and a very accurate working style;
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders;
- Sound knowledge of MS office;
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality;
- A general understanding of UK employment and HR guidelines is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written English (additional languages are an asset).
The position will be based at TEAM’s office in London. If you are a highly-talented professional who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment, you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org