This is an exciting role with responsibility for TEAM Marketing’s corporate communications. We are looking for someone to support us with the delivery of our communications, with a focus on creating written and visual content for internal messaging as well as for external audiences (primarily potential recruits) via our website and social media channels.
As a Corporate Communications Manager, you will have excellent written skills, be able to ensure our content reflects our values, brand style and voice, while also ensuring it is adapted for each of the platforms on which it appears. You will have the ability to work with people from across the business to create a compelling flow of content for our website, have a creative eye and design competency and the ability to work closely with our HR team.
The role will initially be 2 days per week and will report to the Head of HR and Services. You will be willing to support across all areas of the business.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work, together with the HR and Marketing departments, on TEAM’s employer branding creation and implementation;
- Manage an always-on editorial calendar that promotes the TEAM vision, strategy, purpose and culture. It includes content creation, planning, briefing, editing and writing;
- Develop and implement ad-hoc engagement campaigns and projects that inform and engage employees and prospects in TEAM’s vision;
- Manage, animate and further develop TEAM’s internal communication channels, bringing to life TEAM's strategy and vision to enhance internal activities;
- Guide internal stakeholders in defining and achieving their communications goals with internal and external communities;
- Support the creation of processes, guidelines and policies to ensure consistent and high-quality internal messaging across TEAM;
- Support the organisation of employee events, including company meetings, webinars, workshops, and presentations;
- Maintain the TEAM Website to ensure accurate information is always available;
- Create and schedule content across all digital platforms, including the intranet, TEAM’s website and LinkedIn.
- University degree in Communication, Marketing or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (native English level or equivalent)
- Proven experience in initiating and rolling out campaigns and initiatives with the key emphasis on external communications;
- Adept at implementing and managing channels to meet the needs of a varied audience;
- Strategic thinker, ability to work in a high-energy, high expectation and team-oriented global culture;
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and work with colleagues from across the business;
- Approachable and adaptable to changing demands and deadlines;
- Comfortable and competent using digital platforms and social media channels;
- It would be beneficial to have an interest in sport and specifically, football.
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, Head of HR and Services, at email@example.com
Please include links to any relevant online articles you have written. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online video interview and may be asked to complete a short, written task as part of the interview process.