This is an exciting role within TEAM Marketing’s Sponsor Partnership Management department with responsibility for managing two UEFA Champions League sponsor partnerships, Heineken and Gazprom. As part of the role, you will manage the delivery of contractual rights and provide client servicing to the highest industry standards. The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for managing a Sponsor Partnership Executive.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Senior Sponsor Partnership Manager in servicing UEFA regarding partner specific requests
- Manage the partnerships with Heineken and Gazprom
- Build a strong understanding of the sponsors and their key business needs, becoming a trusted advisor for key stakeholders
- Manage the UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour, presented by Heineken and manage all UEFA Champions League Final related activities for both partners
- Manage one Sponsor Partnership Executive within your team, ensuring a focus on their professional development
- Prepare regular updates and reports for UEFA to ensure they are aligned across all key sponsor topics
- Work closely with the Insights and Digital departments to share insight across the team, adding value to the sponsorship programme
You should have a proven track record of excellent client servicing within an international organisation and be committed to delivering at the highest standard, with at least five years work experience in a similar role.
In addition, you must have:
- The ability to work independently and take considered decisions in the best interests of the commercial partners and UEFA
- An outstanding client servicing mentality
- Strong people-management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure
- The skills to analyse data and give clear, strong recommendations to the team
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.