This is an exciting role within the Sponsor Partnership Management Team, supporting the coordination and partnership management of one UEFA Champions League Sponsor and one UEFA Europa League Sponsor.
The successful candidate will be integral to the partnership delivery across both of UEFA’s Club Competitions and will provide client servicing to the highest of industry standards.
You should have a passion for the sports and marketing industry and already possess an excellent understanding of the football sponsorship landscape. As a key member within the department, you will be expected to take a proactive approach, offering new ideas and solutions to add value to the UEFA Club Competitions Sponsorship programme.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the day-to-day management of one UEFA Champions League & one UEFA Europa League partnership, ensuring the best in class delivery of their 360-degree marketing campaigns
- Full management of the approvals process for both partners across various activations, ranging from stadium to digital activity
- Delivery of all contractual rights & working alongside the partners activation agencies and ensure that sponsorship rights are delivered to the highest standard
- Coordinate the Partner Activations Report each match week
- Play a key role in the UEFA Champions League Final 2019 Madrid and UEFA Europa League Final 2019 Baku projects, including the coordination of the Fan Festival activations, Guest Experience and overall programme management
- Prepare and input towards regular updates for UEFA Marketing to ensure they are aligned across all key sponsorship topics
This is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities and we expect the new team member to look for innovative ways to build strong relationships with UEFA, the sponsors and within TEAM Marketing. You should have a proven track record of excellent client servicing within an international organisation and be committed to delivering at the highest standard.
In addition, you must have:
- The ability to work independently and take considered decisions in the best interests of the commercial partners and UEFA
- Outstanding client servicing mentality
- An appreciation for digital marketing and how sponsors can best exploit digital sponsorship rights
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and a two-minute video introducing yourself and why you think your suitable for this role, to Greta Bodino, Head of Human Resources, at email@example.com.