The UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched annual sporting events in the world and you will play a key role in growing the sales results of UEFA’s club competitions across the CEE & CIS countries.
The Media Sales Team commercialises the media rights of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League across the globe. As a member of the sales team you will play an integral role in TEAM’s ambition to deliver excellent sales results and build TEAM’s media network and market knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the media rights sales team to meet or exceed predetermined goals by directly selling to key primary and secondary accounts in selected markets across the CEE and CIS region
- Take ownership over a number of markets
- Conceptualise, structure, write and support the execution of country specific marketing and sales plans
- Identify new prospects, establish and nurture relationships with various local media businesses, partners and / or individuals to further build and manage revenue producing outcome
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to drive revenue
The ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of five years excellent sales or acquisition experience in the sports marketing, entertainment or media industry. You would also be familiar with the use of research in a changing media environment and have:
- Strong analytical and project management skills along with strategic thinking and proactive mindest
- Strong practical and commercial approach
- Proven track record of sales success and an active network within the sports marketing and media industry
- An accurate and reliable working style as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence decision-making with expert knowledge and credible commercial arguments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Understanding of the region, industry trends and market opportunities and openness to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English (knowledge of a market relevant language is of advantage)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Greta Bodino, Head of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.