This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. As a key team member of the Media Partner Relations team you will support a number of challenging projects and provide a high level of organisational and administrative support to the Media Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be competent at all aspects of project management and with a flair for delivering world-class events and with a strong attention to detail that ensures the administration of a number of projects.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assistance with the Media Rights Sales process, organising international business meetings including coordination of travel plans, accommodation, meeting-rooms, presentation materials and gifts
- Administration of CRM database and regular updating of contact details
- General support for the department with partner mailings, providing and planning presentation materials and giving support in ad-hoc projects
- Managing material logistics and business meetings for important events
The ideal candidate will have experience in the hospitality industry and/or a commercial background with 2 - 3 years working experience, ideally in an international organisation.
In addition, you must have:
- Outstanding client servicing mentality and be committed to delivering at the highest standard
- Excellent organisational skills and a very accurate working style
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and present solutions
- Sound knowledge of MS office
- Fluency in spoken and written English (German desirable, additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.