Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team. You will support the Finance Department in processing and verifying of invoices and travel expenses.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being a key point of contact for all departments on financial and accounting matters
- Managing invoices, audit of travel expenses, credit cards and cash expenses
- Processing reminders and statements of accounts
- Booking transactions and reconciliation of accounts within a subsidiary
- Prepare the monthly salary administration
- Assist with monthly/yearly closing procedures
- Review and implement financial policies
- Various administrative tasks
The ideal candidate would have a commercial background with 2 – 3 years of experience in accounting/finance, ideally in an international organisation.
In addition, you must have:
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- High self-motivation, flexibility, reliability and a friendly and approachable manner
- Reliable in handling confidential information
- An accurate and efficient working style with strong attention to details
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel), knowledge of a bookkeeping program
- Knowledge of accounting and good knowledge of the Swiss labour law
- A team-player attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland.
If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.