You will be part of the Commercial Rights Delivery Team, which is an important interface between our client UEFA and our internal media and sponsorship management teams. In your role you will be an integral part of the Commercial Rights Delivery team providing a first-class level of organisational and administrative support in the delivery of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League season, Finals and associated events.
You should have a passion for sport, particularly football, and already possess an excellent understanding of the sports sponsorship and event management industry.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Main point of contact for UEFA counterparts, sponsor partnership management teams and internal departments with regard to commercial rights delivery
- Liaising with UEFA and sponsor partnership management teams regarding season preparation, venue implementation and logistical requirements
- Adding value to the implementation of the sponsor partner rights and facilitating delivery
- General administrational support to the department
This is not a comprehensive list of responsibilities and we expect the new team member to look for innovative
ways to build strong relationships with UEFA and within TEAM. You should have a proven track record of excellent client servicing within an international organisation and be committed to delivering at the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial background with 3 years’ experience in an international client servicing role. Experience of working in sports event operations preferred.
You would also have:
- An accurate working style and the ability to critically assess situations
- Excellent client servicing mentality
- Team-player attitude with the ambition to be part of a high performing team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages an asset)
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry-leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly-talented professional who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment, you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Greta Bodino, Head of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.