This is an exciting role within the Sponsor Partnership Management Team, with responsibility for managing several sponsors and an opportunity to further develop the wider UEFA Europa League (UEL) programme. The successful candidate will be part of a team focused primarily on the UEFA Europa League, and will have direct responsibility for managing one Partnership Executive.
The role focuses on developing the partnerships with Kia and Enterprise Rent-A-Car but will also have a wider remit to develop the UEL programme across the entire team.
You should have a passion for sport, particularly football, and already possess an excellent understanding of the sponsorship industry. As a senior member within the department, you will be expected to take an analytical approach, offering new ideas and solutions to add value to the programme.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Senior Sponsor Partnership Manager in servicing UEFA regarding partner specific requests
- Manage the partnerships with Kia and Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Prepare regular updates and reports for UEFA to ensure they are aligned across all key sponsor topics
- Understand the contractual rights and ensure that these are delivered
- Work closely with the Insights and Digital departments to share insight across the team, adding value to the sponsorship programme
- Build a strong understanding of the sponsors and their key business needs, becoming a trusted advisor for other stakeholders
- Manage one Partnership Executive within your team, ensuring a focus on their professional development
- Write business briefings to support the future sponsorship sales and renewal process
- Become an advocate for the UEFA Europa League, exploring ways to develop the Competition
You should have a proven track record of excellent client servicing within an international organisation and be committed to delivering at the highest standard, with at least four years work experience in a similar role.
In addition, you must have:
- The ability to work independently and take considered decisions in the best interests of the commercial partners and UEFA
- Outstanding client servicing mentality
- Strong people-management skills and ability to work effectively under pressure
- The skills to analyse data and give clear, strong recommendations to the team
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.