Reporting to the Senior Receptionist, you will be an integral part of our Reception Team. The focus in this position will be your daily contact with our international clients and guests providing client servicing to the highest level.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors and providing exceptional customer service to all guests
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls in a professional and cordial manner
- Distribution of incoming mails, faxes and emails
- Support internal staff with the organisation of meetings and conferences (ordering catering, preparing meeting rooms, etc.)
- Maintenance of client database
- Coordination of ad-hoc requests (e.g. booking taxis, restaurants etc.)
- General administrative duties (staff birthday cards, coordination of staff business cards etc.)
- Support the HR team with ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have a commercial background with experience in a similar role within an international company.
In addition, you must have:
- Outstanding client servicing attitude
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- A flexible and motivated team player (short notice work assignment might be required in case of illnesses)
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.