In the role of Promotions and Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role by supporting the Digital Strategy Manager and Heads of Sponsor Partnership Management and Media Partnership Management in delivering value for commercial partners’ digital assets through end to end management of paid promotional campaigns.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing Team with your focus being supporting sponsors’ paid promotional campaigns across UEFA social channels. This will involve a deep understanding of paid promotion dynamics across multiple social platforms and first-hand experience of setting up, optimising, managing and reporting on paid campaigns for top tier global brands. You will also provide digital marketing support to the Sponsor Partnership Management team, UEFA and sponsors, working with commercial partners to help them generate value from their digital assets.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Digital marketing support
- Work with multiple stakeholders to plan, manage and execute paid promotional campaigns across UEFA digital channels
- Monitor and optimise delivery of paid partner content campaigns against various KPIs, such as reach, views, engagement, conversion
- Planning and delivery of multi-channel ‘360’ marketing campaigns across social, direct (email), digital display
- Work with commercial partners to make the most of their digital assets
- Support the Digital Team in developing and implementing digital strategies to maximize the value of the competitions for future rights cycles
- Liaise with the Insights team to surface digital insights that support decision making
- Coordinate with Insights team on digital research requests or hypotheses
- Develop and present best practice and help to upskill the wider partnerships teams’ digital capabilities
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience, preferably including a media and/or consumer research background and an understanding of sponsorship activation.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Strong experience of running paid marketing and promotional campaigns for brands on social media including, ideally, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads. Experience of Google Ads, Google Datastudio, Snapchat Ads, Doubleclick for publishers would be a welcome.
- Good understanding of campaign optimisation across multiple platforms and channels
- Understand and show enthusiasm for digital marketing and the digital sports landscape
- Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
- Exercise attention to detail but also grasp the “big picture”
- Consult and challenge our clients, think big and influence decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written English, preferably with one additional language
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner at email@example.com