As part of the Marketing Department, the brand team is responsible for the development and management of the brand identities for UEFA’s most prestigious club football competitions. The brand team initiates and executes projects, for UEFA, across multiple touch points, leading workshops, developing strategy, creating compelling presentations to align stakeholders and supporting brand activations. The team also works closely with commercial partners, providing brand support for broadcasters, sponsors and licensees.
The role of the Presentation Designer is to develop, lead and execute initiatives and projects across the UEFA
club competition portfolio.
This includes the following:
- Layout and design of UEFA Champions League and Europa League presentations
- Layout and design of corporate templates and presentations for TEAM Marketing
- Responsibility for internal training and enhancement of visual presentation standards
- Branding of internal and external workshops (invites, brochures, signage)
- Development and implementation of corporate and employer branding
- Project management of suppliers, including project scheduling and budgeting
The role requires at least 4 years of experience in creating visually appealing PowerPoint presentations, ideally with a background in design or project management.
Furthermore, the Presentation Designer must fulfil the following criteria:
- Team-player with ability to establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly in Power Point) and in-depth understanding of graphic design programmes (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience presenting and conveying appealing design concepts and solutions
- Flexible, solution-based approach and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- High service level attitude and attention to detail
- Robust communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in spoken and written English
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.