As part of the Marketing Department, the brand team is responsible for the development and management of the brand identities for UEFA’s most prestigious club football competitions. The brand team initiates and executes projects, for UEFA, across multiple touch points, leading workshops, developing strategy, creating compelling presentations to align stakeholders and supporting brand activations. The team also works closely with commercial partners, providing brand support for broadcasters, sponsors and licensees.
The role of the Presentation Designer is to develop, lead and execute initiatives and projects across the UEFA
club competition portfolio.
This includes the following:
The role requires a proven track record in creating visually appealing PowerPoint presentations, ideally with a background in design or project management.
- Layout of UEFA Champions League and Europa League PowerPoint presentations
- Design of PowerPoint corporate identity templates and presentations for TEAM Marketing
- Responsibility for internal training and enhancement of visual presentation standards
- Branding of internal and external workshops (invites, brochures, signage)
- Development and implementation of corporate and employer branding
- Project management of suppliers, including project scheduling and budgeting
Furthermore, the Presentation Designer must fulfil the following criteria:
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.