The Media Partner Management Team services over 150 UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League Broadcast Partners worldwide. As an experienced member within the department, you will support the Senior Managers Media Production in ensuring the delivery of contractual TV rights and providing client servicing to the highest industry standards, with a focus on managing TV-related production matters.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the Broadcast Partner network with a proactive approach, with a focus on production-related topics, such as monitoring host broadcast obligations, unilateral services and respective allocation to the broadcasters in close cooperation with the rest of the team as well as UEFA
- Working across all UEFA Club Competitions distributed by TEAM, including also UEFA Youth League, UEFA Women’s Champions League and UEFA Futsal Champions League – in order to ensure consistency and excellency in media partner production services
- Acting as the primary communication link between UEFA and Broadcast Partners during match nights
- Preparation and on-site support for UEFA in managing all Broadcast Partners to achieve optimum productions at UEFA Club Competition Finals
- Give support in the relationship management with key suppliers, which provide distribution platforms
- Provide support with regards to the content distribution, graphics and digital services which are centrally managed
- Building excellent relationships with Broadcast Partners and managing own Broadcast Partner accounts
- Ensuring compliance with contractual rights and obligations
We are looking for a candidate with around 4 to 7 years’ sports broadcast experience with a broadcaster, service provider or agency. The ideal candidate also brings a broad knowledge of on-site TV operations, along with a good understanding of media rights and obligations in the context of sports events.
In addition, the candidate demonstrates:
- Ability to work independently and take decisions in the best interests of Broadcast Partners and all other stake holders involved
- Ability to master onsite operation to the highest standards
- Excellent client servicing mentality and a team-player attitude
- Strong organisational skills with an extremely accurate working style
- Strong communication skills and a confident presentation style
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
- Flexibility for international travel
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Greta Bodino, Head of Human Resources, at email@example.com.