This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched annual sporting events in the world and you will play an invaluable role working as part of the Media Production team, providing world class levels of customer service and assistance to 150+ UEFA Club Competitions broadcast partners worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Media Production team in many key areas with a particular focus on managing additional programming deliveries and technical distribution services co-ordination
- Assisting with the setup and operation of the competitions’ on-line booking portal FAME
- Daily co-ordination with UEFA colleagues and technical/production supplier partners to ensure the highest levels of rights delivery support
- On-site support at the UEFA Club Competitions Finals as part of the Unilateral Broadcaster Servicing team
- Daily communication with broadcast partners regarding administrative, operational and logistical aspects
- Providing assistance to broadcast partners with their bookings and planned television operations - as part of this wide-ranging role you will be assigned several important broadcast partner accounts to manage from a media production perspective
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience, preferably including experience in sports television production, operations or technical distribution areas.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Excellent client servicing mentality
- Strong organisational skills with an extremely accurate working style and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with an interest in new technology
- Team player attitude with the ambition to be part of a high performing team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Carolien Bijlmer, HR Generalist, at email@example.com