As a member of the Sponsorship Sales team, you will be responsible for sales of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League licensing programme for the 2021-24 commercial cycle.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Sales planning and delivery for the 2021-24 sales cycle, based on an agreed licensing strategy
- Focus on exploring the market, within identified target categories, to find new prospects
- Creation and delivery of high-quality sales materials and the ability to process deals accurately and efficiently
- Potential to create additional opportunities to promote the competitions outside Europe through licensing partnerships
- Working closely with licensing counterparts at UEFA (both commercial and legal) and developing strong working relationships with the individuals involved
- Working closely with internal licensing partnership management colleagues in relation to discussions with incumbent licensing partners and the overall delivery of the various licensing programmes
- Close working co-ordination with internal Sponsor and Media Partnership Management Teams to investigate mutually beneficial and credible opportunities and initiatives to be developed
- Opportunity to work with internal Strategy and Licensing Partnership Management colleagues to develop the licensing strategy for UEFA’s Club Competitions for future commercial cycles
The ideal candidate will have expertise of licensing or merchandising programmes in the sports or entertainment industries, ideally a minimum of 3 - 5 years, with strong experience working with high level commercial partners.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Sales experience within the licensing industry
- Excellent organisational skills and a structured working method
- Experience of complex commercial concepts
- Ability to proactively drive the process to improve the programme
- Strong market knowledge and ability to follow business opportunities on own initiative and instinct
- Strong influencing skills and experience of working with and presenting to senior management personnel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience managing client relationships
- Creative inclination and ability to understand / interpret and communicate brand guidance
- Team‐player with ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org