The role of the Interim Brand Manager is to develop, lead and execute initiatives and projects for the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Europa Conference League.
This includes the following:
- Development and management of the season and final brand identities, working in close collaboration with creative agencies and UEFA
- Creation of brand guidelines, toolkits, briefing documents and presentations
- Definition and execution of brand initiatives and roll‐out plans
- Brand monitoring and approvals to ensure accurate implementation of the identity
- Day‐to‐day contact with internal and external stakeholders on all brand related matters
- Communication and distribution of brand identities to commercial partners
- Oversight of budget planning and management
The Interim Brand Manager should have at least 4 years of experience in the field of design or design-related project management. A thorough understanding of on-air, on-line and off-air branding is also important for this role.
Furthermore, the Interim Brand Manager must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Power Point) and experienced user of graphic design programmes (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, additional motion programmes are a plus)
- Good presenter with the ability to convey ideas, concepts and solutions
- Team-player with ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Structured working methods with good attention to detail
- Ability to switch between the creative and administrative sides of brand management
- Robust communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in spoken and written English
The interim position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV to Carolien Bijlmer, HR Generalist, at email@example.com.