In the role of Insights Executive, you will play a key role by supporting the Senior Insights Manager, Digital Strategy Manager and Sponsor Partner Management teams in monitoring all aspects of commercial partners’ content output to ensure compliance and optimal performance.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing Team, with your focus being on tracking, aggregating and reporting on commercial partner content that is posted across online & social channels. Where possible, you will work with vendors and suppliers to optimise and automate this process. In addition to the primary monitoring task, you will also provide digital marketing support to generate value from digital assets for commercial partners and UEFA.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the collection, aggregation, reporting & automation of digital media research, including audience measurement and consumer trends
- Identify suitable vendors and manage vendor relationships
- Conduct exploratory data and industry analysis to identify relevant trends & insights
- Generate actionable reports utilising data collected from a variety of sources for client presentations and internal thought leadership
- Lead continuous improvement efforts and give suggestions for new metrics or KPIs & proactively evolve regular reports
- Attend and participate in client / stakeholder meetings as needed
The ideal candidate will have 1 - 3 years of digital analytics, social media, and/or market research experience.
In addition, the candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with a focus on monitoring & using data to tell a story
- Passionate about a quickly-evolving digital and social media environment
- ‘Can do’ attitude and adjusts rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands, situations or business needs
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy but with the ability to grasp the ‘big picture’
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to establish relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with social listening tools or web analytics software
- Experience with data visualization tools desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English, preferably with one additional language
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.