Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the HR Team and will provide a range of human resources services in support of business objectives and employee focused initiatives across TEAM.
Your primary objective will be, together with the HR Team, to develop and implement strategic organisational effectiveness initiatives that enhance performance, productivity and employee engagement.
Essential components of the role also include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide generalist HR advice to line managers
- Advise employees on policies and procedures and interpret legislation to support business initiatives
- Support the recruitment process at all stages, including preparation of employee offer letters and employment contracts
- Manage the full administrative employee lifecycle, including social insurance registrations, sign-on and sign-off processes, permits, maternity leave, absence management and reference letters
- Support the quarterly and annual performance review process
- Participate in the creation and set-up of company and employee events
- Provide project support to the team on various HR initiatives, in fields such as employee retention and development
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or similar in a relevant field and has 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role in an international and fast-paced environment.
You would also have:
- Demonstrated teamwork and the ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with absolute confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Good knowledge of the Swiss labor law and the Swiss HR practices related to the employee lifecycle
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with high level of PowerPoint proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good management skills and an ability to work effectively under pressure
- High self-motivation, flexibility, reliability and a friendly and approachable manner
- Fluency in English and German
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry-leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly-talented professional who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment, you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.