This is an exciting role within the Sponsor Partnership Management department, leading the delivery of sponsor digital rights across the 15 partners within the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League sponsorship programme.
The successful candidate will provide digital expertise and best-in-class client servicing to UCL & UEL sponsors working in collaboration with the Sponsor Partnership Managers.
You should have a passion for the sports sponsorship industry and possess an excellent understanding of the digital landscape. As a key member within the department, you will be expected to take a proactive approach, offering new ideas and solutions that future-proof our approach and constantly add value to the UEFA Club Competitions sponsors.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Guide the UEFA Champions League sponsor partnership teams to ensure industry leading digital rights delivery, constantly pushing the boundaries of sponsorship digital activations
- Develop strong relationships with key digital stakeholders at UEFA (Marketing, Digital & Social Media teams) and the UEFA Club Competition Partners (Sponsorship & Digital teams)
- Overall management of social media content planning (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Wechat), UEFA.com & UCL/UEL App advertising inventory, CRM initiatives and all partner online media promotions
- Work cross-functionally providing expertise and insight to the sponsorship sales & digital strategy teams
- Develop and maintain all sponsors digital guidelines and best practice documents ensuring any developments in the industry are implemented on a real-time basis
- Explore and recommend digital rights delivery developments based on industry best practice across the sport sponsorship industry, new technologies and platforms and their relevance to our commercial strategy
- Support with the delivery and organisation of key digital partner meetings and conferences (e.g. UCL & UEL Partner Digital Working Groups)
- On-site delivery of partner/UEFA digital content creation at key events such as UCL & UEL Finals
- Share digital expertise with relevant stakeholders across UEFA & TEAM Marketing
You should have a proven track record of driving innovation through digital transformation and an excellent client servicing mentality within an international sports organisation.
In addition, you must have:
- 3-4 years of experience from a digital, sports sponsorship and/or marketing sector background
- The ability to work independently and take considered decisions in the best interests of the commercial partners and a sports rights holder (e.g. governing body, club, league)
- A pro-active approach with close attention to detail and an ability to ensure the efficient delivery of contractual digital sponsorship rights
- Outstanding client servicing mentality
- An analytic eye with a flair for translating key learnings to brands and UEFA arising from complex digital data
- An appreciation for digital marketing and how sponsors can best exploit digital sponsorship rights
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A team-player attitude as your job will involve many stakeholders
- Very clear communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and a two-minute video introducing yourself and why you think your suitable for this role, to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.