Commercial Affairs Executive - Sponsorship
As a member of the sponsorship commercial affairs team, you will play an integral role in delivering sales results for TEAM’s client, UEFA and building TEAM’s network and market knowledge.
The main objective of the role is to support the delivery of sponsorship agreements for UEFA club competitions. This will be done by assisting with the following
- Creation of supporting sales documents
- Pre-sales preparation documents as required for department identified meetings
- Packaging UEFA’s commercial inventory
- Financial analysis of prospective sponsors
- Formal recommendations to UEFA for sponsorship package offers
- Monitoring rights throughout the sales process
- Marketplace knowledge building by gathering industry data and staying informed with new trends and relevant brand and consumer habits
- Regular written updates to UEFA and internal departments
- Handover of contracts to account management departments
- Liaison between insights and strategy department on future packaging of rights
The ideal candidate would have 1 – 2 years of experience working with a sports business rights holder with knowledge of sponsorship.
The following would also be necessary:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; an excellent presenter
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Other languages desirable
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to deliver high quality in all aspects of the job
- Engaging and sociable personality and a credible ambassador in the market for the competitions and for TEAM
This is a great opportunity to work on premium sports properties and to develop an international career. This rare opportunity will provide you with first class experience needed to develop into a leading sponsorship professional.
The position is based in Lucerne, Switzerland and requires relocation. If you are a highly talented professional who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Nina Suter, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com